Thursday, May 24, 2007

Week 11 - ExCeL

I learnt some of the things we were supposed to do in this weeks task in another class but that was a while ago, it was interesting though to learn some of the new stuff like macros and recap on the rest. It was relatively easy and I didn’t have any problems as such as I could cut and paste from the tutorial task posted up. I found macros a bit of a pain and it required more patience than I had bargained for. Making the tables and graphs was actually fun and the rest of it seemed quite useful for a lot of things.
Mass tabulation, collection and presentation of data, spreadsheets, accounts, calculations are only some of the uses of Microsoft excel. Overall im quite happy with the new things I learnt about word and excel and im sure they will help me in the future though I hope I never have to use macros! Were coming to the end of our semester and I gotta say this class was different and interesting. Posting up blogs, doing scavenger hunts, watching the movies in lectures and using word – not exactly the worst class in the world!

No comments: