Thursday, May 24, 2007

Week 10 - =O theres more to WoRD

Ok, so doing the basic part of Microsoft word was really easy, we use a lot of the options for our essays at uni and school for that matter. Doing the

  • BOLD
  • italics
  • underlining and
  • bullet points

was simple and didn’t take much time, neither did the double spacing, changing text and header and footer. Its probably been the easiest task I’ve had to do since being at uni.
As effortless as im making the task out to be I did learn something - I never used track changes and mail merge and it was interesting to learn something new. You get used to using the same things in word it just seems to come naturally, im sure if and when I start using track changes etc it will be trouble-free. As I’m now typing this on word im using a lot of their other options and yeah..who knew there was so much to what seems to be plain ol word.

No comments: