Thursday, March 15, 2007

Week 2 - first tute of new comm tech

This is the first time I'm creating a blog! It's pretty interesting to see what you can do, of course millions of people already have created blogs and would be thinking okay?? But hey for the first time having published something online sounds pretty alright to me! so, this is my first tutorial in this class and since I'm computer illiterate (except for surfing the Internet obviously!!) I'm quite unsure about how this all works and what to do but I guess in 11 weeks I should know something! so its a start.Now that I've made it clear that I have no idea what's going on, I feel more comfortable to introduce myself. My name is Sandhya, I'm doing my third and final (finally!) year of my bachelors degree at Griffith - that's bachelor of arts, majoring in marketing and maybe a second major in communication and media studies- we'll see how we go! My interests include swimming, the beach, which is why I chose the Gold Coast to study as I'm from India, and I love music and travelling. I don't have much of an interest in communication technology as such but I would like to be able to keep up with how communication has evolved over time and how we continue to change our means of obtaining information and filtering out the tiresome ways of doing the same. That's it for my first post in this class.

No comments: